Menace of Ragging in Higher Education
Students in distress due to ragging related incidents can call the National Anti-Ragging Helpline 1800-180-5522 (24 X 7 Toll Free) or e-mail the Anti-Ragging Helpline at [email protected] For any other information regarding ragging, please visit the UGC wwebsite ie., www.ugc.ac.in & www.antiragging.in and contact UGC monitoring agency ie., Aman Satya Kachroo Trust on mobile No. 09871170303, 09818400116 (only in case of emergency).
Students are requested to ensure strict compliance of anti-ragging measure and intimate the same to Monitoring Agency under intimation to UGC.
COMMITTE AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT (CASH) / Anti Ragging Committee
- Dr Renukadevi G Golikatte – Convenor,
- Dr Vijayalaxmi M Naik – Ladies Counsellor,
- Prof R V Hegde – Member,
- Prof. Nagaraj Apgaal – “
- Prof Mubeena Saheb – “
- Smt M K Pai – “
- Shri Manjunath Gouda- “
- Smt Sevanti Tandel – “
- Ku. Pragati Bhandari BA – IV Sem Students’ Representative
- Ku. Medha T Bhat BSc – VI Sem “
- Ku. Vinuta Prabhu BCom – IV Sem “
- Ku. Raksha Naik MCom – IV Sem “