Duties and Responsibilities of ADMIN Association
Personality and skill development program’s play an important role in development of career of the students in getting desired job roles. In this regard an ‘ADMIN’ in association with Department of Business Administration has been functioning towards overall development of students.
‘ADMIN’ Association intends to provide adequate and up to date information regarding the functioning and working of the modern corporate world. It also intends to provide training with regards to personality development and placement skills. The Association conducts various programmes and competitions to build confidence among the students and gain sufficient knowledge to meet the requirements of modern competitive world.
The association works with following objectives
- To nurture creativity
- To organize the team and build team culture
- To encourage the student members to bring -up their classmates’ skills apart from curriculum activities.
- To conduct periodical, inter and intra Class/Department events like Group Discussion, Quiz, Seminar),Communication Skills events, mock Interview etc.
- To encourage the faculty members to coordinate with their department students.
- Represent the committee and the college in matters involving the relevant Association.
- Ensure transparency in the related activities.