Haridas T Arware, B.Com., LLM
Lecturer & Head of the Department
Date of Joining : 22/06/2014
email id: [email protected]
Contact No.: 9448629477
- 5 years Teaching experience in MPE Society’s Law College, Honnavar from 1994 to 1999.
- Teaching experience of 13 years in MES Law College, Sirsi from 1999 to 2014.
- On 1996 Attended Refresher course in “Business Law” conducted by the Academic Staff college, Pune University.
- On 13th& 14th August 2005 attended Two Days State Level Seminar on ‘Perspective in Intellectual Property Rights’ organized by JSS Sakri Law College, Hubli
- On 6th August 2005 attended One Day Seminar on ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ jointly organized by Ministry of Human Resource Development & MES Law College, Sirsi
- On 10th July 2006 attended One Day Training Programme on ‘Teachers Effectiveness’ Jointly organized by CLHRD, Mangalore and MES MM Arts & Science College, Sirsi
- On 5th and 6th March 2007 attended NAAC Sponsored National Conference on ‘Quest of Quality : Classroom Matters’ organized by Dr. A. V. Baliga College of Arts and Science, Kumta
- On 17th and 18th March 2007 attended Two Days State Level Seminar on ‘Opportunities in BPO, KPO and LPO’ organized by M. E. S. College of Commerce, Sirsi
- On 16th October 2007, attended One Day National Seminar on ‘Patent Rights’ jointly organized by KILPR, Bangalore and S. C. Nandimath Law College, Bagalkot
- On 8th March 2008 attended One Day National Seminar on ‘Female Foeticide& Gender Imbalance : Medico Legal Perspectives’ jointly organized by KILPR, Bangalore and M. E. S. Law College, Sirsi.
- On 4th& 5th April 2008 attended workshop organized by Programme Extension Centre of CLHRD, Mangalore
- On 2nd& 3rd May 2009 attended Two Days National Seminar on ‘Socio Economic and Legal Perspective of Environmental Protection’ organized by KILPR, Bangalore & M.E.S Law College, Sirsi
- On 1st October 2009 attended UG C Sponsored State Level Seminar on ‘Natural Heritage of Coastal Karnataka’ organized by Department of History, MM Arts, Science College, Sirsi
- On 4th November 2009 attended UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Protection of Human Rights and its Socio Legal Dimensions’ organized by MES Law College Sirsi
- On 25th November 2009 appointed and acted as Co-ordinator for Law Examinations December 2009
- On 17th January 2010 attended UGC Sponsored National Workshop on ‘Electoral Reforms – Law and Campaign Finance’ organized by Department of Studies in Law, University College of Law, Dharwad
- On 26th& 27th January 2010 attended National Conference on ‘Legal Education’ organized by Karnataka State Law University and BAR Council of India, New Delhi
- On 2nd& 3rd March 2012 attended National Level Seminar on ‘Emerging Issues of Human Rights with special reference to Women & Sexual and Reproductive Health’ organized by Dr. A. V. Baliga College of Commerce & Business Administration and P. G. Centre for Studies in Commerce, Kumta
- On 28th April 2012 attended One Day Training Programme on ‘A- View’ organizec by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
- On 12th and 13th October, 2012 attended UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Relevance of Urban Co-Operative Banks in the changed LPG Era’ organized by SDM Degree College & P. G. Centre, Honnavar
- On 9th February 2013 attended UGC Sponsored State Level One Day Seminar on ‘Innovative Practice in Legal Education – Roll of Teachers’ organized by MES Law College, Sirsi
- On 31st January and 1st February 2014 attended National Workshop on Mediation, organized by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and KILPR, Bangalore
- On 24th March 2014 acted as Co-ordinator for One Day State Level Seminar on ‘Right to Information Act 2005, Consumer Protection Laws and Karnataka Guarantee of Service to Citizens Act 2011 (SAKALA)’ jointly organized by MES Law College, Sirsi and KILPR, Bangalore
- On 10th September 2016 attended Quality Improvement Programme for College Teachers, organized by IQAC of SDM Degree College, Honnavar
- On 15th& 16th February 2019 attended NAAC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on ‘Quality Improvement in Post Accreditation Scenario’ organized by SDM Degree College, Honnavar
- On 8th March 2020 attended 26th Annual Convention of Chem-Forum 2019-20 held at M. M. Arts and Science College, Sirsi.
- Attended webinar conducted by Dr Illyaas on Powerpoint presentation on amazing animation on 3rd June, 2020.
- Attended NAAC sponsored webinar on ‘NAAC Assessment and Accreditation Process for Affiliated and Constituent Colleges’ held on 3rd June, 2020
- Acting as teacher guide for SDM Rotract Club, Honnavar.
- Member of Karwar District Scouts and Guides.
- Acting as Joint Secretary for SDM Alumni Association, Honnavar.