- To understand individual and team work in learning.
- To understand knowledge of history, geography so that environmental awareness, sustainability, Modern tool usage etc.
- To understand or gain knowledge of social science, democracy, parliamentary affairs etc.
- To understand the different branches of science disciplines.
- They find out the problem in the disciplines like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
- Most of the students will be able to analyse problems through project and research related works.
- Some of the students will be able to volunteer in basic research in Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry and related work at UGRC.
- To understand various risk and retail related to different investment awareness.
- To calculate the value of securities.
- The student will be able to take trading decision using technical tools.
- The student will be able to construct and evaluate the portfolios.
- The student will be able to understand basics of computer, programming and applications.
- The students will learn basics of IoT’S (Internet of Things).
- To get acquainted with the thorough knowledge of advanced accounting.
- To learn capital market transactions, security analysis and portfolio management.
- To study organisational behavior.
- To acquire the ability to understand foreign exchange transactions and multinational business procedures.
- To understand the disciplinary knowledge at higher level.
- To conduct investigation of complex problems.
- The students have gained awareness on the environment and sustainability.
- The students have an ability to communicate knowledge effectively.
- The students have gained sufficient knowledge on projects and industry internship.
- The students are ethical and able to work in teams.
- The students will be able to understand the importance of problem based learning.
Programme specific outcome
BA : The students have gained an art of communication and the significance of the curriculum.
B Sc.: The students have gained the disciplinary knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology and strengthened the fundamentals of the subject
B.Com/B.B.A : The students have gained knowledge based on projects, development of solutions, problem analysis, risk management and securities
B.C.A: The students will be able to understand the computer application in everyday life and acquired gained knowledge with the usage of modern tools.
M.Com: To be able to fill GST/Tax return and to computation corporate tax.
M.Sc: The students are tuned with research related projects work, modern tool usage for PPT presentation is the order of the day.