Year of establishment : Physics-1964
: Electronics – 2004
Individual staff profile :
Shri Suresh S, M.Sc., M.Phil.
HOD of Physics & Electronics.
Address: “Prerana Nilaya” Rajatagiri Honavar Uttara Kannada -581334
Phone : Land: 08387-221846 Cell: 9448729281, 9482429281
Email : email@example.com
Department : Physics
Designation : Assistant professor
Date of joining : 14-11-1994
Date of Regularization : 11-09-2008
Experience : 19 Years
Qualifications : B.Sc.:1992 M.Sc.:1994 M.Phil.2008
Minor research project : Doing Minor research project on” Studies On Terrestrial Gamma – Radiation And Polonium 210 Activities in and around Costal Uttarkannada”.
- Completed M.Phil. In the March 2008.
- Attended two day HRD-TQM training programme in S.D.M. College, Honavar, on 1st 2nd & 3rd March 2003.
- Organized one day District level Quiz and Debate capitation for science students to celebrate “International Year of Physics” (2005).
- Working as Advisor of “Science Association” of Our College since 2005.
- Participated in the workshop on P.U Physics revised syllabus at Mahasati P.U College Ulga, Karwar on 10th Aug 2004
- Attended one day workshop on ‘Revision of Semester Syllabus in Physics(U.G)’ organized by the Dept. of Physics, Karnatak University Dharwad on 6th Aug.2005.
- Attended Masters training in Electronic organized by P.U. Board at Bhagavan Mahaveer Jain College Bangalore from 22th & 23th Aug. 2005.
- Attended State Level Physics workshop organized by M.G.M College & Association of Physic teachers of Mangalore University on 9th and 10th Dec.2005.
- Worked as NCC Army Wing care taker from Sept.2005 to Nov.2006.
- Attended NAAC sponsored state level seminar on 18th and 19th March 2006 in S. D. M. College, Honavar on the topic ‘Quality Assurance Mechanism in Collegiate Education’
- Represented Uttar Kannada Dist. as divisional level Physics question paper setter for P.U II exam from 7th to 9th Dec.2006 at Gadag.
- Attended MIMS-IMS teacher training programme organized by BGVS Arts and Commerce College Sadashivagad, Karwar on 3rd to 4th July.2007.
- Participated in the workshop on P.U Physics practical at Govt. P.U Collge, Karwar.
- Attended workshop on Satellite based online training at Kumta.
- Undergone refresher course at Academic Staff College, University of Mysore, between 11th to 31st March 2009.
- Attended UGC sponsored National level seminar on ‘Challenges before Autonomous Colleges’ organized by S. D. M. College, Honavar on 2nd and 3rd Nov.2009.
- Undergone Orientation Course at Banaras Hindu University from 4th June to 1st July 2010.
- Life member of Indian Association of Physics Teachers”.
- Life member of “Physics Teachers Form” Karnatak University Dharwad.
- Attended Two day state level workshop on “e-content development and innovative teaching practices” organized by S.D.M College Ujire in association with ‘Dept of Science and Technology’ Karnataka state on 19 th and 20th January 2011.
- Member of Lions Club of Honavar & presently working as President of the club for the Lionistic year 2013-2014.
Smt. Kaveri Mesta, M.Sc.,
Address: C/o. A.N.Mesta . Mathada keri Taluk: Honavar, Uttara Kannada. Pin. 581334
Phone : Land: 08387-236138 Cell: 9448223132
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department : Physics
Designation : Lecturer
Date of joining : 04-10-2010
Date of Regularization : —
Experience : 16 Years
Qualifications : B.Sc.: 1995 M.Sc.:1997
Miss Navya Naik, M.Sc.,